Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I did highlights and color some 3 months ago, 2 weeks ago i did a straight perm can i color my hair

buy this first. You can process your hair up to 6 times in one day without damamge. watch video



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Repairs Damaged Hair Instantly

No comments:

Post a Comment