Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I highlighted my hair with bleach. how can i tone it down?

Ok. So I have dark brown hair and got it highlighted with bleach. There are not a lot of streaks, there are only a few at the sides of my hair and a few in my side fringe, but because my hair is so dark it kind of makes the highlights look white. What I want to do is colour the rest of my hair lighter, maybe a dark blonde to blend in better with the bleached highlights. I was wondering what will work better. Should I separate the highlights and dye my brown hair blond or just dye my whole head? I still want to highlights to be platinum. Can some one please tell me which way would work better?



Thanks



I highlighted my hair with bleach. how can i tone it down?

Seperate the highlights. There is no reason to re-color the highlights.



You could also go to a salon, which is what I would suggest, and have a stylist color your hair. It's very hard to evenly color dark brown hair blonde by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment